May 29, 2024

Playsuit

Rompers are so fun to wear in the Summer. Why? Well, to me they're as pretty as a dress but you can play in them, hence why they're often called playsuits!


I'm a dressy gal and like my outfits to have color, print and fit in a flattering way (shape and no cling). Playsuits are just what they sound like - a suit that you can truly play in. They can have waist defining structure and an aline design of a skirt/dress ... but with cool movement of a short. 


it's sold out nearly everywhere but you can rent here!

Wear them with flat sandals causally or with a heel and small handbag for dressier occasions.

Note: I've purchased this exact romper, in a crisp cool cotton poplin, every year for 3 years - see my first in light pink & last year's in blue print.

Here are some other fabulous rompers: 






also in pink & black

Dress Beautifully in a Playsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: