May 8, 2024

Boldly Go

Some trends are fun and easy to embrace while others are bold and harder to incorporate.

Personally, I embrace exaggerated designs. Here's the deal, if you like it then you wear it! Hold your head up, walk tall and own it!

I know the horseshoe and barrel cut jeans are a statement design but gals, I like them! 


available in several washes 

This pair is a splurge but the fit and finish is fabulous!!!




This pair is an identical wash but without the distressing and a fraction of the cost. Shipping did take a while but worth it. 

Both of these are high waisted, fitted on the hips and roomy on the legs when fits my shape perfectly!
I found they both ran true to size. 
I styled them with a cropped linen shell and heels for a dressy look but a tee and sneakers work too. That's the beauty of jeans - they go with everything! 

If you are looking to try the horseshoe jean trend, join me! I'm sure I'll receive looks & opinions but I don't care. 

Dress Beautifully in Bold Designs

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: