May 17, 2024

Friday Favorites: Maxi Skirts

 TGIF! When you look at your style and in your closet you'll probably notice a predominant piece, color or design that you gravitate towards. For me it's white tops & maxi skirts.  I have quite the collection of maxi skirts because they're versatile all year long. 

I can style them with sweaters & boots in the winter, fun tops and sandals in the Summer, dressy with a blouse & heels or casual with a tank and sneakers. 
There's also the benefit of coverage (I'm not keen on showcasing my legs) and I find that they elongate making me feel and look taller (hard to do when you're 5'2"!).



When I'm shopping for maxi skirts I like a higher waist to create a long look, a crisp cotton poplin fabric, prints with lots of colors to pair with and minimal volume.

Here are some pretty maxi skirts to wear this Summer ...


also in navy








also 3 solid colors











Dress Beautifully in a Maxi Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: