May 6, 2024

Grasscloth Wrapping

Fact: I would wallpaper every single wall (and ceiling) of my home.
Also Fact: I'm married & have a budget.

White walls do not showcase my personality; not even close! I'm a cheerful, dynamic and full of enthusiasm which means color, prints and textures are key in having our home reflect who we are (ok more me than him). 
I also have a very traditional and classic style that suits wallpaper beautifully.


I have already papered our dining room with cranes and our foyer with hydrangeas but the formal living room in between just fell flat.  I chose to wrap this room in a whisper blue grasscloth paper that adds just the right amount of subtle compliment.

BEFORE



AFTER



The BEST part of this project was the gal that hung the paper! She's a very dear friend that generously shared her talents and did a beautiful job of adding beauty to our home! 

Here are some close ups. This paper is actually a faux grass cloth in a peel & stick application. I find it's a pretty option for adding color and dimension to your walls.
Bonus: you can easily remove it with no consequence! 


It pairs so nicely with the adjacent rooms & papers.


One of my favorite outcomes was how our dental crown molding shines! 


I wish I could share the tips, tricks and tools you'd need - but I bet you have talented friends like mine and together you can have a blast wrapping your walls!


I chose color Whisper Blue

I may add some art and drapes! 

Dress Your Walls Beautifully with Grasscloth Wallpaper

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: