May 20, 2024

Miss New Beauty


Make up is fun for me. I like to try new colors & products. I find that taking care of your skin along with adding color to your face is an essential part of your overall appearance. I adjust the shades of eyeshadow, lipstick and blush that I wear to compliment my outfit and season (but not too much - I'm a creature of habit).

Here are some new beauty products I've been wearing lately ...


NAVY EYELINER - I remember my Mama wearing navy eyeliner, I think it was because Princess Diana wore it.  I picked this one up on a whim and have really liked wearing it.  I keep the line dark and thin.

FACE TANNING DROPS - these are awesome! For decades my face has been hidden from the sun with sunscreen & hats so not only have my millions of freckles faded but its natural fair color is very bright! I add a drop of this to my face lotion at night and wake up with a bronzed glow! 
I find this allows me to feel more confident being bare faced.
Tips: wash hands immediately - I avoid my T zone - use makeup remover for any concentrated areas.

FACE MASK - I started using this Clarins face mask last year and decided to try this one on a recent sale promotion. It's amazing! It's cooling and really refreshes the face. I apply this in the mornings.

FACE SERUM - I also started this and find it moisturizes, adds glow and is healthy.

REDNESS SERUM - I have redness around my nose and chin and have always been bothered by it.  I've been using this for a while now and find it really helps!

PINK LIPSTICK - I'm very inspired by the show Palm Royale's 60's style.  The fashion is so colorful and the makeup has such a cool retro look. I was on the hunt to replicate the frosty light pink lipstick and found this one in shade Gentlemen Prefer Pink on a random trip to CVS! 

As with fashion, I'm always excited for new pretty things to try.
I encourage you to incorporate a new color or skin care product to your routine for summer!

Dress Your Face Beautifully 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: