Nov 19, 2014

Green Glam

I Speak for All Red Heads when I say that Our Color is Emerald Green!  It Compliments our Fiery Locks like Pearls on a Little Black Dress.

The Coolness of Green Next to the Warm Orange Tint is Utterly Striking.

Naturally I Gravitate to Green and Add it to my Wardrobe as Often as I can. 

There are Many Shades of Green - Lime, Kelly, Hunter, Mint, Pine, Olive ....
But my Favorite is Emerald. Rich like the Gemstone.  When I think of Emeralds, I see Elizabeth Taylor Showered in Diamonds and Jewels.  No One was More Glamorous!

Especially, now that the Holidays are Quickly Approaching (35 Days til Christmas Ekkk), Looking Glamorous for Parties is One of my Favorite Parts!

I Found this Green Topper a Few Years Ago and Feel Glamorous Each Time I wear it.  I Pair it Often with Work Wear as well as with Jeans and Blouses on the Weekends.  For Special Occasions it Finishes a Dark Cocktail Dress with Vibrant Color.

For This Look I Mixed my Dressy & Casual: Black Jeans, Silk Ruffled Snake Blouse and Heeled Mules; Making it a 'Wear Anywhere' Ensemble.








Green Topper: Old Similar Here Here & Here || Snake Blouse: Old Similar  and Here ||
Black Jeans: Similar || Mules: Nine West || 

Dress Beautifully in Green

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: