Oct 24, 2014

{Virtual} Champagne Cheers

Today is Champagne Day!


I Believe in Celebrating Cheerfully with a Tall Glass of Bubbles!
All Who Know me in 'Real Life' know it's my Signature Spirit

My Favorite Flute 'Mrs' Kate Spade

So if we were to 'Cheers' ....

I'd Cheers to ... Fall's Cooler Temps!  I Love Running, but running in Southern Summer Heat, well I'm afraid Mr would find me in a ditch suffering from heat stroke!  I'm really looking forward to running a 5 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning back home with my Queen City Gal Pals :)
P.S. Target has Glow in the Dark Gym Clothes! I just Brought Home Highlighter Yellow & Pink Long Sleeved Tops - and Super Affordable


I'd Cheers to ... the start of my second sewing class!  Watching Project Runway makes me think I can 'Make it Work'!.  My first class was learning how to operate a sewing machine and I was able to make a glen plaid houndstooth skirt (most favorite print) in a cashmere wool blend.  It turned out great (on the blog next week) but now I want to expand on my new found skills and make dresses! My 1st Dress is in construction with my fabric cut and ready to pin!



I'd Cheers to ... Fall Fashion! The addition of darker, richer hues, thick textured fabrics (tweed, wool, boucle, leather, denim), darker nail polish, booties, topper jackets, and hats!  Fall fashion is about adding just a bit of warmth without having to pile on the heavy layers.


I'd Cheers to ... the start of another amazing year serving nonprofits!  I've been a Junior Leaguer for 6 years now and am in my second league.  I'm also serving on the board of a local military nonprofit for  a second year ... And This year I'm Madam President!   It's a lot of work but the members have become dear friends and we serve an amazing community of Military Service Members! Love America.

I'd Cheers to ... Bible Study!  I'm in a ladies bible study by Beth Moore.  Sister, if you haven't done one - You Must!  Mr and I are also in a small group on Sunday evenings.  I'm learning and growing everyday - God is Good!!


I'd Cheers to ... Le Blog!  This is my 10th month sharing my style and I Love it!  There've been lots of ups & downs but Dressing Beautifully is my Passion and my hopes to inspire others.  Coming soon I am going to be sharing beauty and home styling!


Celebrate Cheerfully with Champagne!


XOXO Sarah Louise




No comments: