Oct 16, 2014

Long Cardi

This Long Drapey Asymmetrical Cardigan is Another Piece from The Limited Scandal Line

We Saw Olivia Pope Wrap Herself in a Long Cream Colored Cardigan with a Big Glass of Red Wine on the Screen and We All Wanted One for Ourselves. 

Confession:  I Only Own 2 Cardigans! Shocking I know as they are Classic Wardrobe Staples.  I Choose Blazers Over Cardigans and am Almost Afraid to Admit the Number I have ...   Close to 20 ekkk!

I was Nervous about the Length of this Cardigan as I'm a Shorty ... 5'2" if I Tease My Mane Just So :) but the Cascading Front Hem Creates a Long Flowing Line on the Body.  

I wanted to Show Off the Pretty Lines of this Ribbed Cardigan and the Soft Ivory Color so I paired it with Contrasting Oxblood Trousers and an Abstract Leopard Shell in Neutral Tones.







Long Cardigan: The Limited ||  Oxblood Trousers: Loft Similar || 
Leopard Shell: Ann Taylor Similar || Blush Pumps:  Nine West Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in a Long Cardi

XOXO Sarah Louise

8 comments:

Debra said...

What size did you get? I was thinking of getting PS even though I am normally Petite Medium at Ann Taylor in tops. Did you get a Petite XS or S?

Debra said...

Oh, I also am 5'2" (not quite and don't tease my hair!) and apple shaped-128 pounds.

A Southern Preppy said...

Only 2 cardigans?? I'm surprised!

Dress Beautifully said...

Hi Debora, This one is an XS. I purchased in store and wasn't aware that Petite was available online. I would definitely recommend going petite for a better sleeve length!

Dress Beautifully said...

PS or PXS would fit just perfect! It has some stretch so just depends on how you like your pieces to fit :)

Dress Beautifully said...

I Know Right?!!

Debra said...

Thanks-They don't have it currently, so I'm waiting. I got a PS in that pink coat and it is a bit small and the pockets come up to the belt! Tried the regular Small-too big-and I think the PM would be too big as well. I got 100 off on it so I'm trying to decide ;-). I'm definitely hoping the PS will come in in this sweater-no more coupons left so I hope some of the pieces go on sale at some point when sizes are still available. I never got a notification that you responded, I just remembered to check! Thank you.

Debra said...

You are much slimmer than I, so I think I would go for the PS. Thanks again. I normally am a PM.