Oct 3, 2014

Fall Weekend Uniform

Fall in the South can be Tricky.  We have Days in the 80's and in the 60's.  Our Mornings and Evenings can be 15-20 Degrees Cooler than our Afternoons.  The Key is Comfort Pieces. 

For Weekends During this In-Between Season, I have a 'Uniform': Jeans, Long Sleeve Blouse, Peep Toe Booties and a Hat for Added Chic.  

Layers like a Printed Scarf or Fur Vest Not Only Add Print & Texture but are Functional in Keeping Warm in the Cooler Morning & Evening Hours of the Day.

Jeans are the Ultimate Challenge for Gals but When you Find the Right Pair = Jackpot! 

Personally, I have Bigger Legs than Hips And I'm Petite.  I need Jeans in a Mid-Rise, Curvy Cut with Stretch.  I have Found Brands that Fit and I Stick with Them.  I also Utilize Sales Associates; They know the Cuts and Can Help You Filter through the Piles of Denim.

Cuffing Your Jeans Showcases the Booties and is a More Causal Styling.  
I Adore Hats!  They're an Accessory that Adds a Whole Lot of Personality (and camouflages a bad/dirty hair day!)

I Opted for a 'Fall' Color Palette with Darker/Warm Rose Hues.  







Burgundy Blouse: Old Navy || Jeans: J Crew || Peep Toe Booties: Louise Et Cie ||
Blush Felt Hat: Belk || Polish: Butter London || 


Dress Beautifully for Fall Weekends

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: