Oct 13, 2014

Faux Real

Faux Leather Feels & Looks Soooo Real These Days!

AND ... it's Less Expensive and is a Much Thinner and Lighter Material Making it Easier to Fit & Move When Worn.  

Faux Leather is the "IT" Texture this Season and You can Find it Almost Everywhere and in Almost All Types of Garments - Tops, Skirts, Dresses, Pants, Jackets, Vests ....

Whether the Garment is Constructed Entirely Out of the Synthetic-Coated Material or Just Accented, the Texture is Sure to Add Richness to Any Look.

Ann Taylor has Embraced the Faux Leather Trend and Offers a Wide Range of Pieces that Incorporate this Textile.  I had my Eye on a Skirt, and to my Excitement there were lots of Designs to Choose from!  I Opted for this Fit & Flare as I do Own an Obscene Amount of Pencil Skirts (in All Different Fabrics & Colors - a Few Even in Leather) ... What Can I Say, They're a Classic!!  It has a Touch of Flouncy When I Move ... Makes for Mini-Twirling :)

For a Day Look I Paired with a Simple Chambray Shirt and Added a Little More Natural Texture with Calf-hair Leopard Pumps.  For Office, Top with a Sweater/Blazer and for Evening I've Styled with a Silk Blouse and Strappy Heels. 






Chambray Shirt: Target Similar ||  Faux Leather Skirt: Ann Taylor More Styles Here ||
Calf Hair Leopard Pumps: Brooks Brothers Similar ||  Watch: Michael Kors Similar || 
Earrings: Kate Spade || Polish: Butter London ||

Dress Beautifully in Faux Leather

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

fortune Jackets said...

Hello I am designer of the leather jacket and I am hard Working with and its Geniune leather jacket website you like a this site so visit our site black leather jacket mens