Oct 27, 2014

Mad Plaid

I'm Truly Mad about this Blazer.  It's my Favorite for Fall!!  It's Even Mr's Favorite, Every Time I Wear it he says 'I Love that Jacket'. 

It's Truly a Unique Statement Piece of Exceptional Quality. 

This Jacket is Constructed with Form Fitting Panels (Love the Curved Hem!) and of Fine Wool but it's the Colorful Tartan Plaid and Detailed Embellishments that Makes You Stop and Stare.  
The Plaid is Big and Warm with Mustard Yellows, Brick Reds and Pumpkin Oranges - but the Surprise is in the Touch of Cool with Squares of Cobalt Blue and Cream Lines to Calm the Fiery Palette. 
But Wait there's more - The Functional Buttons on the Back and Suede Elbow Patches are the Finishing Touches that Take it to Fabulous! 

It's in the Details!  From Fabric, Construction, Shape, Color, Pattern, Texture and the Embellishments.  Overwhelm your Look with a Piece that Encompasses it All!

I Purchased this Blazer from Brooks Brothers 2 Years Ago and have Styled it Many Ways for the Office:
Pink Button Down + Ivory Trousers
Striped Green Button Down + Navy Trousers
Light Blue Button Down + Tan Pencil Skirt

For an Afternoon of Pumpkin Pickin' I went with a Weekend Casual Look:
Since the Afternoon Temps had Risen to the 70's with Plenty of Sunshine I Choose a Sleeveless Silk Ruffle Blouse from my Top Favorite Boutique Designer Elizabeth McKay 
(It also adds a touch of feminine to the menswear blazer). 
And I went with Jeans and Riding Boots to Keep it Comfortable.

I Convinced Mr to Brave the Public in Capturing this Blazer at the Pumpkin Patch.  The Scenery Complimented Perfectly! He was less than Thrilled but He Loves & I'm Grateful :)




I Left the Last Button Undone to Showcase the Detailed Functionality and for Added Movement



Plaid Blazer: Brooks Bothers (old) Similar || Blouse (long sleeve version): Elizabeth McKay ||
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind || Boots: Tory Burch Similar ||
Polish: Butter London || Sunglasses: Target ||

Dress Beautifully in a Plaid Blazer

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: