Jun 17, 2015

A Well Collected House

You know those times in life when you've found just what you were looking for and it's pretty much like finding a hidden treasure.  Today I'm sharing a gem with you - Beaufort Linen Co.


I discovered them through coincidence and a bit of online stalking - no judgement everyone does it!
Browsing their instagram, Facebook and website was so enticing I just had to visit.

Mr and I had planned a date day together for a trip to Beaufort, NC.  It's only hour from where we live and yet we still hadn't managed to visit.
This quaint coastal town is full of charm!  The homes were straight out of Southern Living magazine.  We strolled the streets soaking in the breeze off the water checking out local shops and restaurants while dreaming of what it would be like to be on one of the many boats docked along the downtown waterfront.  You must visit!

This dress on the blog later this week! 

I confessed to Mr the night before that I had a secret agenda while in Beaufort to visit this store I found and forced him to look at some of their pictures.  I felt he needed to be prepared to be patient as I was going to spend some time browsing/shopping and that I was already picking out things I would need - trust me their items are so beautiful they're a need!

So he made me wait all day and Beaufort Linen Co. was our last stop.

As soon as we entered we were greeted with warm smiles and as fate would have it, the owner Christina welcomed me in.  Without hesitation I introduced myself and confessed I had researched her store and was super excited to check it out in person.  We instantly became gal pals over our common love of elegant, classic style.

It must have been 30-40 mins before I got a chance to browse the store as I was consumed with our conversation - meanwhile Mr had found her husband and they found a back corner to chat for the remaining hour of our visit - Totally Serendipitous!

The store is filled with home decor, custom linens, apparel, jewelry, accessories, gifts 
and even furniture and lighting!

If I owned a store it would be something like Beaufort Linen Co.!!!

You can even register! ... I'm thinking a housewarming party is just the occasion :)

Our 5 year anniversary is approaching this month and I had my heart set on on Matouk custom monogrammed linens for our bedroom in our new house.  Christina helped me sort through the options and settle on something that both Mr and I love!

Similar to this but with our monogram in the modern style
SHR - Ladies First name - Last Name - Gentleman's First Name

Here's a look inside Beaufort Linen Co.
There are so many personal touches throughout - like this piano 
P.S.  If you don't have a bar cart shame on you - Go get one!  
So much fun for entertaining as well as endless styling possibilities 

You'll find lots of blue & white - we both love ginger jars 

Furniture and all the accoutrmonts that come along

 Christina and her lovely team! 

Here's what's on my wish list ...

Oyster Necklace - I bought one of these baubles and love it! || Parisian Light Fixture || 
Ginger Jar Tote || Bamboo Poncho - Available in several colors || Pillow || Throw Blanket || 

Beaufort Linen Co. believes your home should be a reflection of your life - A Well Collected House

Dress Your Home Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE the Beautfort Linen Co. - I've ordered a few things from there and I can't wait to visit them in person.

yanmaneee said...

cheap jordans
nike air max
nike shoes
yeezy shoes
nmd
hermes belt
jordan shoes
converse shoes
kd 12 shoes
kobe 9