Jun 23, 2015

Swingy


This swing sundress is the answer to 'what am I going to wear?' when it's 100 degrees outside ... and it has been for over a week now!  I love living in the South, but there's no glistening - down right sweating!

I found this cheerful yellow dress at Anthropologie's Summer Sale. #winning

Confession:  I've never owned a swing dress or any dress with this much volume. 

To my surprise, I Love it!! No, it doesn't have a waist seam (one of my top must haves) and it's above the knee ( I like my legs covered - but I'm working on trying to love them more).
I love it for it's sunny yellow floral print - it's very garden-like and very retro.  I also am a fan of it's design,  straight cut on the front but billowy in the back.  It's light, airy and man does it keep you cool!

This dress has pockets and a ruffle on the shoulder seams.  It doesn't create shape or highlight my figure, but it's lovely in it's comfortable and cheery design.

Beat the Heat in a Swing Sundress!





Swing Dress: Anthropologie || Wedges: Steve Madden || Earrings Tory Burch ||

Dress Beautifully in a Swing Sundress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: