Jun 8, 2015

One for One

A week ago I traveled to Austin TX to celebrate a dear friend and fellow red head at her bachelorette party.  I've been to every major city in TX: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, but finally was able to cross Austin off the list.

It's a unique city to say the least but definitely fun! It didn't hurt that my company was 9 gorgeous and hilarious gals.  The bride is engaged to marry a man named Tom and she herself along with her sisters and friends love 'Toms' shoes.  She's wearing an ivory grosgrain pair with her wedding gown. Apparently, Austin houses the only storefront for the brand and it was a must item on the itinerary for us to visit.

These casual slip-ons don't fit my style however I decided to be open minded.  I'm not a big shoe collector, probably because I have difficult feet to fit and I'm super particular on comfort and quality.  I prefer nice leather, low heels, dressy, neutral and italian made when it comes to shoes.  But you can't strut around in pumps all the time, so I tested the waters and slipped on a few pairs of Toms.

They are light weight, comfortable, easy on & off, and made of fabric for a stretch fit.  Again, super casual for my taste but when learning about the mission of Toms, giving support to those in need for every purchase I couldn't resist!

We are all blessed far beyond what we deserve and it is important to give back!

Since I wasn't sure how often I would wear them I was cautious on my spending and to my luck, since I have itty bitty feet I was able to find a fun pair in children's sizing!  They were less expensive than the adults and came in this fun colorful print :)


I have found that I wear these quite often running errands, strolls in my neighbor hood, and super nice for travel - easy comfort and light weight in my luggage.

If you don't have a pair I encourage you to try them.  They come in so many different styles, prints, and fabrics that you are sure to find one or a few that suit.  Aside from slip-ons they have wedges and sandals all comfy and stylish!  And it's a feel-good purchase.  You're not just adding another pair to your collection, you're also giving something back!


Shop mine Here - for reference I wear a 5.5-6 in adult and purchased a kids size 3  Check out Toms for a look at the styles they offer and learn more about their mission.

Dress Beautifully in TOMS

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: