Jun 26, 2015

By the Sea Shore


Living on the coast of NC for the past 2 years is a blessing.  In fact I've been blessed to have visited NC beaches my whole life via summer vacations growing up and attending college by the beach.  
FYI - These photos were taken in my backyard #amazing

The beach is a magical place.  It's peaceful and majestic with the rolling waves, colorful sunrises/sunsets and the feeling of sunshine on your skin and sand in between your toes.  I could go on and on as the beach hold countless fun memories for me!

I have a liking for things with coastal charm.  I also have a love for unique local designs.  There's a personal touch found in pieces of small businesses that you can't find in the big box stores of mass produced items.  Entrepreneurship is inspiring - it takes passion and hard work and it almost always shows!

I discovered Z & Z Designs at Beaufort Linen Co.  They design and create beautiful handmade jewelry right here in NC using shells and other natural materials from our coast.  I was tickled pink to learn they are a mother & daughter team - what a cool endeavor it must be working together.  

I chose a gold oyster pendant necklace, as you know I'm obsessed with all things gold and shiny! 
It was hard choosing just one piece - I may have to go back for this shell pendant necklace - you can never have too much of a beautiful thing :) Check out their instagram @z.zdesngs for a look at their pieces. 

Look coastal chic in locally designed and made jewelry by Z & Z Designs



Dress: J Crew Factory 

Dress Beautifully in Coastal Jewelry

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: