Jun 14, 2015

Swizzle

Last Monday I went to my very first ever concert!  - at 32!!!
I get the mouth open wide/concerned face when folks find out - allow me to explain.  I LOVE music, in fact I can play the piano and have played the flute for 20 years.  Simply put, I never had a group of friends that were huge concert goers and honestly there wasn't an artist I was such a huge fan of that justified the expense.  I've learned that concerts can be pricey. 

Now, Taylor Swift, she's my FAVORITE! I have every single one of her albums.  She's amazing!  She's a true artist in that she plays instruments, writes, produces, and performs her songs.  And let's confess, she's gorgeous too!  I'd kill for her grandaddy long legs.  T. Swift sends a positive message to her fans and to me is a genuinely lovely gal.  Oh and she's a kitty lover #winning.  In my mind we're besties :)  She loves crop tops as much as I do - sadly they're not appropriate in my line of work but hey, keep rockin' girlfriend! Coincidentally, the day of the concert was national best friend day, how fitting!  

I got to go with fabulous gal pals!  I've been away from Charlotte for over 2 years now but we're as thick as thieves and in a few short weeks I'll be returning as a Queen City resident & homeowner - y'all I CAN'T wait to share our new home with you as soon as we officially close the deal. 

I've been jamming out to the 1989 album since it's debut and now I'm officially a fan of live, loud concert sounds! 


Ready for the Show! 

Julie - she's moving to Charlotte too (we've purchased our new homes on the same day!) 
Me - I'm Tickled Hot Pink with Excitement!
Hadley - this gal's a trooper!  we didn't know she was preggo when we bought tickets - her new baby is an instant fan
Laura - our event planner and avid concert goer!  She was equally excited for my inaugural experience  

Prior to the concert Julie, Laura and I hit the makeup counter for the perfect shade of classic red lipstick.  

When it came to outfits we all went with a casual chic look that was comfortable and cool!

All 15,000 of us wore bracelets that lit up in colors flashing to the beat of the music

Laura & Julie 

Me & Hadley 

I sung every word and danced to every beat of every song!!!

Romper: J Crew Factory || Earrings: Kendra Scott || 

Dress Beautifully and Dance to T -Swizzle!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: