Aug 22, 2016

Stripes and Surplus


Surplus green is often referred to as olive green, or army green after the fruit and the uniform/gear worn my military members.  It's a dark and dusty green.  It's a neutral and practically goes with everything.

Mr calls this shade of green olive drab but personally I don't think there's anything drab about it.  I love green, it flatters my red hair and I'm always game for alternate neutrals to brown and black.

I paired this textured skirt with a striped dress shirt and a blush pink bag for added femininity.

This skirt is going to be on major repeat paired with blouses in a multitude of colors and prints. When the temps start to fall with sweaters and booties/boots.

Note: these perforated lace up shoes are epically comfortable!






Just because :)


Striped Dress Shirt: Similar Here & Here || Olive Skirt: Ann Taylor & SimilarHere || 
Lace Up Heels: Vince Camuto || Handbag: Tory Burch || Bangle: J Crew || 

Dress Beautifully in Stripes & Surplus 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: