Aug 5, 2016

Friday 5: Resort Dresses

I LOVE vacation!!!

The ironic thing is that vacations aren't the normal for me.  Sure I squeeze in some long weekend getaways a few times a year but a whole week? somewhere far far away? it just hasn't happened.

This past week being away with Mr has been nothing short of AMAZING!!!
We may not be world travelers but I've found there's great things to see right here in America!

I always love flipping through the Spring/Summer catalogs with all the 'Resort' wear fashions. Floral prints, bright colors and long flowing dresses make me dream of visiting somewhere exotic. I have several long dresses that I absolutely adore.  They make me feel pretty and feminine while also keeping me cool.  It's refreshing to wear these lovely pieces as they are so far from the daily work styles of dress shirts, pencil skirts and pumps. 

These long dresses aren't just for traveling - they're beautiful for church, showers, parties and date nights.

Here are some of my favorite floral long dresses that are sure to make you feel lovely and lost from life's reality ...



Dress Beautifully in a Long Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: