Aug 19, 2016

Friday 5: Signature Color

"Pink is my Signature Color" - Shelby Eatenton Latcherie 

'Steel Magnolias' is my 2nd favorite movie (after 'Gone with the Wind' of course) and if you're not familiar shame on you!  I mean you can't go wrong with the colors blush and bashful :)

Oh and let's not forget Jackie O. and her iconic pink suit.  Swoon!

I've loved the color pink my whole entire life.  While I don't wear it as much or in the same way as I did in my younger years I still incorporate it frequently.  In fact, my formal living room is decorated in blush pink.

Pink makes me feel pretty and feminine.

When the latest J Crew catalog came in the mail this week I was giddy to see all the pink pieces!

Here are 5 of my favorites ....

Truth: At least 1 of these is going to make its way into my closet :)

Bow Blouse:  In 100% silk and the most precious shade of carnation pink it's a piece you'll wear forever!  With suiting or layered under a sheath dress to a pair of jeans, this blouse is a classic.

Houndstooth Jacket & Skirt:  Houndstooth is my most favorite print so duh I love this matching set in pink.  A modern and sophisticated version of the trend Jackie set back in the 60's. Timeless.
You don't have to have the coordinating look.  Split them up for endless outfit pairings.

Coat:  How ladylike is this coat?!!  Fresh and feminine it won't just keep you warm, it'll keep you smiling a pretty smile.

Bangle:  For when you just need a subtle touch of happy.


  Coat     Blouse     Bangle     Blazer     Skirt 

Dress Beautifully in Pink

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: