Aug 4, 2016

Tom Boy Chic


I am sooooo far from a ‘Tom Boy’ it’s not even funny.  I never played a sport but I was a twirling ballerina. I never wanted to get dirty but I did love to play dress up and Barbie dolls – some things never change!

The closest I get to being rugged or outdoorsy is my love of running, hiking, and shooting.  As for my wardrobe, ball caps and distress denim is as casual as it gets.  And even still I have to polish up my holey jeans.

I paired these distressed denim shorts with a crisp cotton popover shirt and a belt for a more put together look.  Add simple jewelry and a pair of espadrilles and I call this ‘Tom Boy Chic’. 

Mixing the ultra-casual with pieces that have a bit more structure or design is a great way to step up your weekend style game.






Crisp Cotton Shirt: J Crew || Distress Denim Shorts: Here Here & Here || 
Belt: Madewell || Espadrilles: Tory Burch || Earrings: Nordstrom || 

Dress Beautifully in Distressed Denim Shorts

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: