Aug 29, 2016

Black & Blue


Black and Blue - there are no battle wounds in this look.  In fact it's a very smooth confrontation between Summer and Fall.

This time of year can be tough.  All the cool weather designs are hitting the store floors with sweaters, jackets, jeans and boots. But the temps outside are still blazing.  This leather skirt is light weight and in flirty pleats and a shorter hem line you're not going to be a puddle when you step outside.  I paired it with a bright blue silk blouse to lighten the look.  I kept my heels open and a tad edgy to go with the leather vibe.

Now in the upcoming months I plan to pair with dress shirts, sweaters and for a the weekends a simple tee and denim jacket.

Tip:  When I go to purchase a garment, while in the dressing room once I've confirmed the fit is good, I go through pairing options that I already have in my closet.  This method ensures it will get the wear for the money.







Blue Top: Madewell & Similar || Pleated Leather Skirt: J Crew ||
Strappy Heels: Similar & Here || Earrings: Kendra Scott || Gold Cuff: J Crew || 
Handbag: Prada & Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in Black & Blue

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: