Mar 20, 2018

Bottles of Bubbles

Happy first day of Spring! While the weather isn't as bright as I'd like I'm still excited about warmer temps to come.  Baby girl and I love to go outside for our daily strolls and soak up the fresh air.

Before #momlife I would use such occasion to have a glass of bubbles, my favorite spirit.  I mean bubbles don't really require an occasion but if having a reason makes you feel better then go ahead and pop bottles.

Since sleep deprivation prevents me from pouring a glass I will celebrate in the next cutest way in this champagne printed blouse.

I saw it and had to have it!  It spoke my language with those soft pink bottles.

As did the rest of this outfit.  I mean these pink suede pumps with the silver block heel. Just Yes.
Dressy enough for the office and comfortable enough for the weekend.

Everyone has a favorite symbol or object that represents their favorites.  Mine would be lemons, champagne or magnolias for example.  Most recently the color lavender since I've decided that's Vivian Louise's color.  I know a gal who loves flamingos and pineapples (shout out Emily).

When you find things that speak to your favorites you have to have them.

That's what I told myself b/c this blouse was a bit pricey.  But it would have haunted me if I didn't bring it home.








Champagne Blouse  ||  Jeans  ||  Pink Suede Pumps  ||  Handbag  ||  Earrings  ||

Dress Beautifully in a Blouse with Bubbles

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: