Mar 8, 2018

Spring Must Have: Stripes


Spring must have: Stripes.

Ok, let's be honest stripes are for all seasons but something about the bright white and crisp lines screams warm weather.  This dress is a classic and what I like to call a 'Forever Piece'.  Meaning, you will have it in your closet for years of wear making it a wise investment.

The palette is neutral giving this dress endless styling options.  Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I prefer to swap out self fabric sash/belts with one of my own for added texture, interest and style.  You could also add color to this dress with a blazer, belt, shoes, handbag or jewelry.  I opted to keep the look full of contrast allowing the stripes themselves to be the focal point rather than a pop of color. 

I did add some shine with more classics in a pair of gold hoops and cuff bracelet.  

Stripes are a staple when it comes to adding print to your wardrobe.








Dress Beautifully in Bold Stripes

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: