Mar 15, 2018

Tie Up Top


After a very cold first half of the week I'm beyond excited for temps in the 60's this afternoon.  I'm craving Spring soooo bad! Being cooped up with a newborn makes it worse.  I can't take her out for our strolls when its cold and we both delight in sunshine and outside time.  Now that I'm back in the gym and seeing the return of my figure I'm itching to get into lighter and brighter clothes.

Tie front tops remind me of the 60's and are trending this season.  This one in particular I love because it's in a gingham print (classic) and not only does it have interest in the tie front, it also has buttons down the back - forgot to take a pic of that.  It's light weight to wear as a tee for a causal look but also appropriate for work if paired with trousers or a skirt.

Black and white combo is timeless and sharp.  A very clean palette.  For an extra summer and on trend look, I paired it with these comfy white wide leg jeans.  I bought them last season.  They're super comfy.  The trick for wide leg crop pants to not overwhelm you with volume, especially if your petite like me, is for a high waist design and a shorter or tucked in top.  Also consider a shoe with a heel for elevation.

I added just a hint of color with these blush slides.
I plan to pair these jeans with a sassy top & high heel for date night.

Add a twist to your basic top or tee with a tie front!








Dress Beautifully in a Tie Up Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: