Jul 5, 2019

Friday Favorites: Worth Every Penny

TGIF! This week feels short and the weekend long because the 4th of July was on a Thursday. Mr had to work (Ugh I know the ER never closes and I should be used to missing him on holidays but it still stinks) so we celebrated with a visit to my Mamma's. She has pet chickens, a duck and a puppy so Vivian had a ball playing.




There are some things in life that are worth the splurge.  It can be hard to make the investment but the usage well makes up for it.

Here are my favorite 'worth every penny' items ...


Running Stroller - So this is totally for my fellow Mammas. It's the ultimate when it comes to shock absorbency, steering, brakes ... the list goes on! I run several times a week and Vivian rides comfortably as she looks out for puppy doggies to make me stop and let her pet.
It's also great for days at the park or any outdoor occasion where you might be on rough ground.


Tote Bag - Other great options Here - Here

I received this as a gift from Mr at my baby shower and gracious I use it ALL the time.  It truly is durable and holds ALL the things. Whether it's your Mamma bag, work bag, travel bag or shopping bag it's the best!


Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Pumps - I have 5 pairs of these shoes and I'd be thrilled to own 5 more! (Pink & Navy are next on my list).  I love them soooo much I've even resoled 2 pairs.  They are the classiest shoes and amazingly comfortable. Jackie Kennedy wore them in the 60's.  They're a classic and timeless staple.


Sunglasses - polarization is key in your sunnies.  Sure they're a huge fashion statement but the ultimate function is to protect your eyes from the harmful sun rays.  I've had a pair of these for years and love them. No, they're not in a high end designer style but the view is definitely high end!


Watch - while tech watches are ALL the rage.  I struggle to jump on board as I find them to be oh so tacky and just how connected do you really need to be??? I do appreciate my Fitbit and tracking my activity but as much as I work out I could probably do without it.  And I don't ever wear it to church or out with Mr/friends, just at home during the week. Again, I personally think they're tacky. #nooffense

Mr gave me this nice dress watch that will last me my lifetime and Vivian's.
Watches are personal and a piece you wear every day so I suggest you shop careful and find a classic one that suits your fancy.

You will NEVER go wrong with quality over quantity!!! I promise.

Dress Beautifully in Investment Pieces

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Les Mauvais Garçons said...

If you are looking for fashion accessories online at best deals, then Les Mauvais Garçons is one of the best choices you have.