Jul 27, 2019

Splurge Styles

Happy Weekend!  Sorry I missed yesterday, but as always I have the best excuses.  Vivian's grandparents have been visiting us this week and we've been having a ball! Splash pads, museums, libraries and park playing.  It's been such a joy to share these amazing experiences with them :)

Yesterday this Mamma got to escape and be a lady who lunches and shops with my best friend.  I decided to take the time to do things I rarely can do since having baby girl/ things she doesn't make a good companion for.

This casual classic look will be posted next week!

So we hit up some of our favorite boutiques.  Shopping at these small stand alone shops can be time consuming since they're stand alone and require driving around but I love it for the experience and all the unique and pretty finds.
AND there's the girl talk and fun of trying things on together.

Don't get me wrong I still love the big box stores and the prices they can offer.  But the older I get and the more my style refines, I find that I truly adore the uniqueness some designers can offer. However the price can be steep!

Here are some splurge worth designers I'm lusting over that you can find in boutiques or I like shopping them on Net-a-Porter & ShopBop. And let's be real, I'm shopping the sale section!!!

Tip: Try Amazon too!

Ulla Johnson


I got this dress for a steal on sale and ADORE it!  These pieces are super expensive so if you find one you like I suggest scooping it up on sale.  End of season is the time to hunt.

Love Shack Fancy


My best friend introduced me to this designer.  I love the ruffles, layers and delicate cotton lace of these designs.  And in cotton breezy fabrics they're comfortable.  Personally I think they'd be great with boots to stretch into fall.  I was soooo lucky to find this midi dress on epic sale and my size was the only one left #winnerwinner
I think the short dresses are so cute but I'm more comfortable at knee length or longer.

Misa


I love the prints and ruffles on these pieces.  I was a bit disappointed when I tried on this dress that it was far too short! But I'd be thrilled to wear a midi length.

Rebecca Taylor


One of my absolute favorites!  I wore one of her dresses for my birthday, a girls night and our family pictures.  I love the ruffles and statement details she puts into her very feminine designs. You can find her at major department stores, boutiques and even at high end Marshalls (I found a sweater there last year!).

Petersyn


I just recent discovered this designer at a boutique and love the tiny floral prints and girlie accents.
I brought home this top (on sale)

BB Dakota


This one is much more reasonably priced with just as much modern detailing. I added this top to my closet and have my eye on this sweater.

Dress Beautifully in Splurge Pieces

XOXO Sarah-Louise


No comments: