Jul 20, 2019

Summer Love

It's the weekend! Clearly I didn't manage to write Friday's post so here we are on Saturday.
I do have the best excuse, my Mamma surprised Vivian and I with a visit and with it being Vivian's last week of Summer camp I've been preoccupied with other things the past several days.

One of those being a date night with Mr on Thursday.  Because he practices medicine in the ED he never has an entire weekend off unless he requests them far in advance.  So we go on dates when we can and most often it's on week nights.  I honestly don't mind a bit because restaurants aren't crowded and it feels special not being out with everyone else. I also don't like being out late on a Saturday night because I teach Sunday school early the next morning.

Our happy smiles this past Thursday

Note:  Thank you to my sisters for taking care of our Vivian so that we can go out just us two!

I definitely want to dress snazzy when we go out. We are both casual day-to-day (he in scrubs and me in simple tops & bottoms #momlife) so taking it up a notch not only makes us feel better but it's nice to impress the one you love.

During the Summer it's so crazy hot that no one wants to wear anything tight or fussy.  Cool and comfortable is the name of this dressing game!
My go-to is a cute top with dressy shorts or white jeans or a sundress. 

Here are some outfits I've worn lately for nights out ...



Camisoles show some skin so you can pair them with just about anything and you're evening ready
Only downfall is wearing a strapless bra UGH



I've received soooo many compliments on this cotton tiered maxi dress
I found it at target a couple years ago!
Here's a similar option & Here


This outfit on this post


This outfit on this post


This outfit on this post


Dress Beautifully on Your Next Date Night

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: