Jul 22, 2019

Mamma Monday: Something Special

Happy Monday Mammas! Vivian Louise's grandparents arrived today hence the delay in sharing this post. Today was filled doing ALL the things preparing for their visit but we did managed to squeeze in a little library time.

I saw this gem on Instagram and it really spoke to me!


Our children are the MOST SPECIAL things to us and we are constantly measuring them.  I caught myself doing it even yesterday as I'm so eager to hear her say words and talk that I'm not appreciating the greatness she has accomplished. And she is making so many beautiful sounds that it's just a matter of her own timing for when she will look at me and say 'Mamma'.

It's especially relevant to this little fashion blog. I look at outfits all the time that I absolutely swoon over and then I go to my closet and it somehow suddenly seems not enough.

So I'm sharing this especially for ME!

Whether it's our homes, jobs, clothes, or kids let's just let them be special all on their own without comparing them to anything else.

Dress Beautifully with ALL Your Something Specials

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: