Jul 24, 2019

I Like Big Ruffles


I like big ruffles and I can not lie! 

Should I just leave it at that?!!!

I think I will :)


J/K I have to say a little bit ... I LOVE this one shoulder big ruffled top soooo much because not only does it make a splashing statement, it's perfect for dressing up or causal.  For example, I wore it tucked into a high waisted a-line white eyelet skirt to church this past Sunday and that afternoon I wore it untucked over a pair of white shorts for a 1st birthday party.

AND you don't necessarily have to wear a strapless bra.  You can just tuck one of the straps inside the bra and you'll have more support and less tugging. One of many reasons why one shoulder designs are my favorite!

Oh and it's hot pink seersucker striped.


And how cute is this basket vase bag?!!!!
I adore the handle and unlike some of the popular ones it allows you to carry it in your elbow for use of both your hands.

The fabric tie lining is a sweet, vintage touch.








Dress Beautifully in Big Ruffles

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: