Jun 19, 2020

Friday Favorites: Backyard Beachin


TGIF! In our land of make believe, our backyard is the beach.  Just 2 weeks ago we were supposed to actually be at the beach sharing salty kisses in the sand but circumstances (durn virus) stole our plans and truth be told I'm still pouting about it.  So I've decided to join Vivian in her pretend play and create a seaside world right here at home. I've never been a big traveler but having Vivian Louise drives me to experience new and fun things.  Going to the beach is something I want us to share time and time again, as much as life allows.  There's so much beauty and joy that happens in such a serene place.


Just add a little water and imagination and the beach is in reach.

We also visit the sandbox at the playground to practice castle building.


Here are my favorite things to bring beach vibes to your backyard ...







Several color & monogram options





 Pop Up Sun Tent
This is great for outdoor events to protect you from the sun.


We love this! It folds up so we can take it everywhere. And it accolades another little.
We use it for after dinner strolls so she can pile in her toys and recently for our outdoor church services.




I love these products! More here



Straw Hat
How chic and ladylike is this?!!


Hammock

While I'd prefer to be lounging in a chair with my toes in the sand listening to the waves while I read, our backyard hammock will do just nicely.  And the birds chirping is a sound just as beautiful.


While our backyard view isn't a sunset over the ocean, it is our home and where we make our happy memories.

Dress Your Backyard Beautifully, Like a Beach

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Hippie vibe tribe said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!
children's clothes