Jun 10, 2020

Jump Right In


Are you a jump right in kind of gal or do you think about it, maybe take a few baby steps first?

Personally, I'm rarely spontaneous and enjoy planning my endeavors. This time of quarantine has made me more intentional with so many things and I'm so grateful to have grown in that way. 

Jumpsuits are something that don't require a little push for me.  I love them.  I'll first address the biggest hurdle when it comes to embracing this one piece suit ... yes, you will be practically naked every time you visit the ladies room and it will require the use of both hands to undress and dress.
#suckitup

It is easy in the fact that it's a one-step outfit, just like a dress. But you get the added bonus of the movability that comes with pants. They're wear-anywhere pieces that can be dressed up with heels, but look casual-cool when paired with your favorite sneakers.

This particular jumpsuit feels so smooth in silk and will showcase nicely for dressy occasions. The floral print, fluttery ruffles and wide legs are details that give it style

Side-note: when I found this jumpsuit I was in the weeds of selecting wallpaper for our home and thought to myself, this print would be gorgeous for home decor.  I find that I gravitate to printed garments that resemble decor textiles.

Not to drag this post out, but I just can't emphasize enough how I think a jumpsuit adds fierceness to your look.  It's different without being outlandish and in a sophisticated, confident way. Skip the dress and add some spice!









Floral Jumpsuit - Here - Here - Here - Here - Here | Loafers - Similar - Here | Handbag |

Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: