Jun 29, 2020

Maxi Skirt 5 Ways

Happier than a seagull with a French fry!

Happy Monday gals!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was as good as it gets. I had a splashing time with the finest gal pals under the sun at the beach.  We soaked up vitamin sea sitting on the sand, toasted each other and the good in our lives and stayed up way too late sharing laughs so big it hurt.

One of my favorite pieces for the summer season is a light maxi skirt for it's comfort, pretty patterns and versatility.  I also think they make you look longer. This one is a gem! Found it for a fabulous price and it comes with fast shipping (a luxury these days). This skirt has several color/print options, light wrinkle resistant fabric, elastic draw string waist for easy adjustment and fit but best of all, it has pockets! 

Note: I'm 5'2" and barefoot in these pictures so that you can see the length. 

Here are 5 ways to style a maxi skirt for any occasion ...





Sleeveless Denim Jacket & Here! Denim goes with everything I love this top, this one & this one.


Over your bathing suit - similar bikini


Tip: Add some dainty gold jewelry


Tips: 
Knot it on the side to create a fitted shape
cuff the sleeves 
add a long necklace to add interest on top of the solid color 

Sandy Toes & a Sun Kissed Nose

Dress Beautifully this Summer in a Maxi Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Hippie vibe tribe said...

I'm impressed! I must say that the information is Extremely useful and very engaging. Keep writing.Many many thanks and best of luck for your upcoming blogs.
plus size clothes