Jun 12, 2020

Friday Favorites: Smile Makers

TGIF! Smile. Right now, just smile! Because no matter what we must lift our faces with gladness because life is worthwhile. Though our times seem overwhelmingly hard and sad and frustrating and sigh, just broken, I believe it is in these times we turn to God for strength and comfort and patience and peace. So I say we share our smiles with each other, it says so much more than actual words!


Here are some cheery pieces I've scouted that make me smile ...


This one makes me want to go on vacation somewhere tropical.




This dress has been on my wish list for months!






I have these and literally want to wear them every time I get dressed!


I tried this one on and loved it! And it's reversible


Dress Beautifully in a Smile Making Outfit

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: