Jun 26, 2020

Friday Favorites: Vaca Dress

TGIF! Gals, guess where I am ... Sitting with my gal pals at the beach!!!! WAHOOOOO

I'm so jazzed words can not describe! A little backstory: Our 10 year anniversary is tomorrow but Ryan's working all weekend.  While discussing when and how we were going to celebrate on a stroll with Vivian one morning Ryan had decided to arrange with my two besties from college and my two sisters to gift me a weekend away at the beach. #BESThusbandever


I flew the coop yesterday afternoon and was greeted with a pretty pink sunset over the ocean.

After I finish this second cup of coffee (we stayed up way too late chit chatting) I'm suiting up to be toes in the sand, wind in my hair and a good book in my hand!

While the days will be sunny and relaxing the nights are going to be full of energy.  We're riding bikes down to the beach restaurants tonight (Lord, protect me it's been 9 years since I've pedaled) and tomorrow we have reservations for a sassier night out.
This year has certainly taught us what a treasure a night out is! I truly hope you've had one or have one planned and when you do here are some dresses that are lively as the fun you'll have in them!









3 color options





Dress Beautifully in a Fun Vacation Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: