Jun 15, 2020

The Housedress


It can seem frivolous to get dressed while being at home.  I assure you it is not. While the world has gone casual, I prefer to hold on to classic feminine dressing. I've never held back on my feelings that leggings are not pants and that covering your body in spandex outside of a sweat session isn't the most flattering.  Honestly, I find it binding not to mention it doesn't breath - I live in the South, airflow is essential!


I present to you the option of a housedress. This Southern Living Article says it perfectly! A housedress isn't like your dresses for the office or church.  Preferably, in a light weight cotton for breathability, a print for prettiness and hiding stains, an a-line shape for comfort and a knee -midi length for movement make it a fit for doing ALL the things inside your home.  From the dishes, to laundry, to playing on the floor and working on the computer you're not limited in your tasks.
And I dare say you'll find confidence, feel pretty and present yourself beautifully when you step out to check the mail or water your plants.


A roomy dress is a one piece, easy breezy, lovely ensemble perfectly fitting for home and I promise a smile maker when you pass by a mirror!

Here are some dresses perfect for home ...




6 color/print options


















2 color options




4 color options


2 color options


2 color options


3 color options






4 color options


My House Dress

Dress Beautifully in a House Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: