Jun 8, 2020

Long Sleeve Mini Dresses

One of the most popular dress silhouettes of late is a long sleeved mini dress.  Sleeves with volume, pleating and ruffles are the most popular elements of design. They create great proportion balance with shorter hem lines. In other words if you're exposing one area be modest in the others.

Pair these detailed sleeves with a flirty skirted dress and you have a garment that's feminine, fun and sure to make you feel beautiful at any occasion.

This design is completely opposite for me as I prefer more coverage on my lower body and less on my upper.  I find that most gals have areas they are more confident sharing.  I'm trying to increase my confidence and wear things I've been too shy about. I'm working to embrace my legs because while they are far from resembling a super model they are very strong, fast and healthy!



Here are some of my favorites ...


8 color options here


Pink option here


















5 color options









Dress Beautifully in a Long Sleeved Mini Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Hippie vibe tribe said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!

women's clothing