Jan 25, 2021

Faux Real

 Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend - Marilyn Monroe

Diamonds are beautiful, shiny, sparkly stones. Scientifically they are the hardest substance but sentimentally they often represent love. I still stare at the diamond rings Ryan gave to me, symbolizing his commitment to honor and love me forever.


Diamonds are also extremely expensive! Their brilliance comes at no bargain but luckily there are faux versions that appear real.  

I'm all about authenticity however I do not have a money tree in my backyard nor could I live with myself if I drop/loose a tiny diamond stud earring. So, beyond the gems Ryan has given me (He's traditional and insists on gifting me fine jewelry) I have added a few pieces with simulated stones.

Realistic Tips: 
  • Choose small sized stones
  • Plated fine metals gold or platinum
  • Simple settings 

Here are my faux favorites with real sparkle ...


18K gold plated silver - I chose the 1.5 carat size (0.75 each)


Platinum plated - I have these and love them! Quality materials and nice on my sensitive ears


100 facet -platinum clad




I wear this alongside my dress watch 






Can you tell which pieces are real? If not, neither can anyone else!

Dress Beautifully in Faux Diamonds

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: