Jan 29, 2021

Friday Favorites: Silk Scarves & Sweaters

TGIF! Brrrr it's been a cold week here.  If we could just have one good snow day out of it I'd be thrilled.  Vivian has learned all about snow at school, from books and Frozen on repeat.  It would be so fun to see her experience it in real life. 

Since every day has been sweater weather to add print, color and a bit of sophistication I've been wearing them with silk scarves. I have quite the collection from years of shopping in antique shops. They were all the rage mid century and I find that they bring luxury and femininity to current styles. 

Note: Most of my scarves are vintage but most classic upscale designers carry a line all year long.

Here are some ways I've paired scarves with sweaters ...






And some silk scarves I find to be very pretty ...




also in black










I bet your Grandma or Mamma has a few that you could pass on and cherish in your wardrobe. If not try your local antique or thrift shop. Look for one made of 100% silk and a hand rolled hem. 

Dress Beautifully in Silk Scarves & Sweaters

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: