Jan 6, 2021

Mood


As I commence my 8th year of writing this blog, the first outfit just had to be something twirl worthy!

There are so many happy reasons every day to take a quick spin and your outfit is a great one.  Your outfit wraps you up in a mood that I like to be confident, feminine and colorful. The clothes you put on have the ability to set the tone for your day.  Now, that doesn't mean they have to be expensive or fancy. For me, a well-fitted top and jeans has me put together and ready to give the day my best. 

What makes you dressed beautifully is as unique as you are!

This dress in a saturated pink, small leopard print, with puff sleeves and a tiered ruffle skirt is sooooo me! I love this one for it's longer length, unlike most of the dresses in this design that have a mini hem. 
I paired it with pumps for a dressy look but booties and a Moto jacket would be chic and more casual. A belt would also be nice.

This dress has all the designer detailing and is flattering for all shapes with a camouflaging print, higher waist seam and flowing skirt. What's really appealing is the under $40 price tag!

There's no rule that says you have to dress in sweats at home. In fact I believe there should be a rule that you shouldn't. Dress for the mood you want to have each day.









Dress Beautifully in a Twirl Worthy Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: