Jan 18, 2021

Here to Tell Ya ... About Things You'll Buy & Love


Gals, I'm here to tell ya about things you'll buy, love and one day thank me for recommending. And if not it's because you already own them and know their greatness!

Think of this list as 'Sarah Louise's Favorite Things', except I can't give them away like Oprah does. #sorrynotabillionaire

Note: the Bible is my greatest possession!


I'm a Mamma, so I need something to keep my black coffee piping hot!


Keeping my smile shiny & healthy is of upmost importance!


I can't stand wrinkled garments!
This brand of irons is by far the best!


The days of panty hose are over!
this takes the edge off of my blinding legs


I'm a list maker! And clearly old school but I just love writing things down.


These are essential to my everyday. They wrap around my tiny ears and the only things that don't hurt and stay in place while I'm running and jumping up and down during my workouts.
I also use them for phone calls with my gal pals so that I'm handsfree and productive while I chit chat.


We've been sleeping with this for 15 years! Vivian does too. 
I even travel with it. 


Worth every single penny!
Cleanliness is next to Godliness and this keeps our home spic and span.


I've been wearing these for 11 years.
They are the only thing I wear. I wash them on delicate cycle and air dry.
Your undergarments are just as important as your outer. They're comfortable and do not give VPL.


One of my favorite pieces of workout equipment.


Classic & in non-iron a staple in my wardrobe.
I suggest buying several.


Feminine and bold. This lipstick is soft and lasts all day.


You'll see these delicate hoops with almost every outfit I share.
They are my absolute favorite & I've had them for about 5 years.


Each and every one of these products gets a two thumbs up and I would buy (and often do) over and over again. They've impacted my life in such a way that they'd be on my list of things to take if I was ever stranded on a desert island.

Dress Beautifully with These 

Life Changing Products

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: