Apr 14, 2021

Cotton Candy Cool

 


Is there anything prettier than a cotton candy sky? or sweeter than fluffy strands of spun sugar (best at the beach - you know I'm right!)? 

How about an outfit that looks and feels just that way? I loved this skirt the moment I saw it.  The colors and soft floral print are, well, just sweet! The fabric is so light weight for an easy breezy, twirl around ensemble. I love it's design for the comfort it has while also being stylish and on trend. 

I'm not a fan of shorts but living here in the South apparel becomes an element of survival in the Summer. A long, light skirt is a way to feel feminine, stay cool and have coverage. 

I paired this skirt with a sleeveless blouse and heels for a dressier look, but you betcha I'll have it with a tank and flat sandals and even over my swimsuit this season.









Dress Beautifully in Cotton Candy Colors

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: