Apr 2, 2021

Friday Favorites: All Yellow

Good Friday! What a significant day it is, the day we remember Jesus dying on a cross four our sins. A punishment we deserve and he paid so that we can be washed clean and have eternal life.
At times that is so overwhelming for me to comprehend as I am drowning in unworthiness. 

Gals, today I encourage you to go to Him in prayer thanking Him, loving Him and seeking how you can glorify Him!

Yellow is a color that's capable of charming, cheering and warming us with happiness just like the sun.

I must say, I've never given yellow any attention when it comes to my wardrobe or my home design. I disregarded it as uncomplimentary to my hair and skin tone. I know that's silly, at least that's what I'd tell you if you said it to me. Don't create limits when it comes to colors, you'll miss out on some really pretty style. Now, I will say pastel, light and bright shades of yellow are the ones that light me up the most. 

Here are some yellow pieces that will have you looking golden ...




















I own this basic in several colors











Dress Beautifully & Cheerfully in Yellow

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: