Apr 30, 2021

Friday Favorites: Pinkalicious!

TGIF! Do you have a favorite color? For me, it's pink! If you know me in real life or have been following along here that's of no surprise.

Some of Vivian's favorite books are from the Pinkalicious series.  There's even a cartoon show on PBS she watches on Saturday mornings. Funny thing is, I love them just as much.  They're about a little girl that LOVES ALL things pink - same gal same! 💯

Pink is just a feel-good, fun, feminine color.  I've loved it my whole life and will be wearing it all the way to the end. Literally, I've picked out a pink dress to be buried in. Too much?

Here are some current pink favorites ...

Pink Eyelet Puff Sleeve Blouse - Shorts

Pink Collared Gingham Shirt - Shorts

Pink Shorts - Similar  & My fav tank

Eyelet Top

Ruffled Shorts

Romper

also in orange


also in white & black


also in light pink & 3 other color

Dress Pink-tastically in Pink

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: