Apr 26, 2021

Making 38 Great!

Yesterday I celebrated my 38th birthday! I did it with the loves of my life, Ryan & our darling Vivian. 

I spent the prior 3 days vacationing with dear gal pals.  What an absolute treat to get away to somewhere warm, sunny and fun! 

While enjoying the sand between my toes, sound of the ocean waves and beautiful blue sky against the never ending clear water I reflected on this amazing life of mine.

Another year is truly an undeserved blessing. My heart feels like it's going to just burst with gratitude for my family, friends, health, home and most of all, God's grace! 

Here's what I plan to do to make 38 Great ....


1. Do ALL things with Love - from the daily chores to time with others I want to do it ALL with gratitude and kindness. 

2. Be Present - focus on people over projects & perfection. There's always things to do and an idea of how we think it all should go but putting the expectations aside and giving attention to those around us is most valuable.

3. Have fun - skirt the rules and jump into doing the silly things, messy things and fun things. Vivian is such an encouragement for me to do just that. A little adventure and the laughter shared is better than anything else in the world. 

4. Give Generously - blessings are meant to be shared. I want to use my talents, resources and time to encourage others.

5. Take More Trips - I want to throw the schedule & routine out the window, pack a bag and enjoy weekends away visiting friends and family. I get anxious about traveling with a toddler, my to-do lists etc... But I know the memories made are worth every mile in the car!


Cheers to another fun trip around the sun!

What are you doing to make your years great?

Dress Your Years Beautifully 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: