Apr 21, 2021

Tropical Twirl


Gals, this skirt may just be the prettiest piece in my wardrobe!  The print, colors and feminine details in the skirt are just, well, pretty! If I ever got ahold of a bolt of fabric in this print you'd see it adorning some drapes, bedding or pillows. 

I love how soft the colors are without being too muted and the purple birds throughout spark a ton of joy. My Mamma loves birds and the older I get I find myself incorporating their beauty in our home. 

In a light weight cotton poplin fabric with delicate tiered ruffles, this skirt is comfortable, cool and moves so beautifully when you walk (or twirl). The length is perfect for heels or flats allowing you to style dressy or casual. I paired with a ruffled crisp white shirt and slides but with a cotton tank and sandal it would be the prettiest casual outfit. 

This skirt is a quintessential example for me of how a garment is an outward reflection of who you are.  This skirt conveys my style with colors, print and design that makes me feel pretty and smile a little bigger when I wear it. 

I encourage you to wear pieces that portray the prettiness you love. 










Dress Beautifully in a Tropical Print Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: