Jun 18, 2021

Friday Favorites: Summer Blazers

 


TGIF! Better yet, TGI-Summer! This is the season that I'm extra grateful to be home with Vivian. I get to spend these hot sunny days together at the pool, playing outside and spending time with our friends. #priceless

Summer can be a very casual time for dressing because it's just so hot and all you think about is what is the coolest and most comfortable ensemble I can put on.  But there are times like lunch with the ladies, dinners out and of course the shindigs that you want to step it up a notch. 


A suit jacket and shorts pairings does just that. Think of it as business on top and party on the bottom.  By mixing two contrasting style of garments you get a look that's unexpected.  I recently shared that fashion is what you buy, but style is what you do with it. 

Mixing casual & dressy pieces is my favorite was to create a style that speaks to my personality and makes the most out of my wardrobe. Get more use out of those weekday office pieces by inncorparting them into the weekend.

Here are some fabulous blazers to wear this summer with shorts or even skirts long or short ...


also in pink & navy


also in white tan, lavender & pastel green 


also in black, navy & gray










also in black & brown


Dress Beautifully in a Summer Blazer

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: