Jun 4, 2021

Friday Favorites: Mini Skirts

TGIF! Gals, Summer's heat and humidity is here! Give me all the AC on full blast. But since I want to spend my Summer under the sun not just looking at it through the window, my wardrobe has to be functionally cool and still aesthetically cute.

I've shared that shorts aren't my favorite because neither are my legs. I find that dresses and skirts, even minis, give me more coverage and better suit my girlie style. 

Until recently, you'd never ever see me in a hem line above my knees. Not because I didn't like them, but because of my insecurities. I'm overcoming them one day at a time.

Now, when I say mini, I mean mid thigh. Let's keep it classy shall we ladies. I don't care how thin, tall or young you are, if you wouldn't wear it in front of your Grandma, it's too darn short. Finger tip length is a good measurement.

Personally, I love an elastic waist tiered mini skirt as you can adjust the waist placement, it can hold a top tucked in and has sassy movement when you walk. It also flatters all body shapes and allows for a good breeze on a hot day.

Here are some of my favorite minis ...

 My Skirt (Last Year) : Misa Los Angeles Current Version





















Dress Beautifully in a Mini Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: