Jun 9, 2021

Ruffles On Ruffles

 

Gals, I love ruffles. The gathered edges create such a feminine detail. They can be as big or small as you like and in the case of this outfit I chose both! More is more.

The large sleeves on this blouse draw attention upwards towards my face and add volume to my shoulders both of which flatter by elongating my shape and slimming the waist.
The fabric is crisp so the shape of the design holds!

These shorts are super comfortable with an elastic waist to hold your tops in, pleated leg for room and a tulip hem that also gives room and creates a long leg line as opposed to a straight hem that cuts the leg straight across. 
My legs are on the fuller side so these details are key for a good fit.

PS my hair will be taking a more natural and pinned back position as the humidity has arrived here in the South and it's fierce!






Dress Beautifully in Ruffles

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: