Jun 23, 2021

Peplum & Palms


Two things I love, peplum tops and maxi skirts. Put them together and bam you've got a really pretty outfit. 

Peplum tops, I love them because they're ultra feminine with the ruffled hem and retro fitted design.  And gracious do they make your waist teeny tiny. This top incorporates a modern element with the ruffled straps. I plan on wearing it with a pair of light washed jeans for a lunch or dinner out with the gals.

Maxi skirts, I love them because they're too ultra feminine with a long flowing design, They also make me feel taller and poised. I love that they cover my legs (this gives me more confidence) and can be styled dressy like this look or with a basic tee and sneakers for the every day.

I know Summer time can be so causal due to the enormous amount of outdoor living and heat, so much heat and humidity. But this outfit is still easy breezy and the right amount of dressy for any shindig you've got on the calendar. 






Peplum Top | Palm Skirt | Heeled Slides | Earrings

Dress Beautifully in a Peplum Top & Maxi Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: