Jul 28, 2021

Exaggerated Embellishments


I'm far from a simple, one dimensional gal.  I embrace all the bold, bright and beautiful details fashion has to offer. Not to state the obvious but I'm one of a kind. Through the years I've shed my shyness and grown to be proud of the unique lady God has made me to be.

This particular outfit takes my favorite classic pairing of a crisp white top and jeans to a whole new level. The jeans have an old school acid wash & ultra high rise but made modern with dainty pearl detailing.
The white cotton blouse has old victorian style in the lace trimmed high collar and shoulders but also made modern in a cropped length.

These exaggerated embellishments are striking to me. They are distinctly feminine yet subtly courageous. 

I encourage you to find pieces with embellishments that truly showcase your style and wear them fearlessly. 








Dress Beautifully in Exaggerated Embellishments 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: